Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sweet Molly

Something about being the 3rd girl has made this one often want to play defense, however she has ALWAYS been confident and happy.  We have been working on being more kind, especially to her sisters and friends.

This week as she was saying her prayers she gave the most sincere sweet prayer I have ever heard her say.  It ended with, "We will do whatever you want us to do."  When the prayer ended I had tears in my eyes and her response was, "You can cry on dad's shoulder mom."  

I just love her.

So while she was in the kitchen today modeling for me and saying, "Doesn't this one look pretty?  Don't I look cute."  I decided to cease the moment and take some pictures.  Such a precious 4 year old and I swear every day she gets bigger, smarter, more independent and more grown up.  I just can't stand it.  These babies are growing way too fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment