Monday, January 5, 2015

Health Challenge

I haven't quite figured out all my New Years Resolutions, but without a doubt getting more healthy was top on my list.

I want to be a better example for my girls and teach them how to eat more healthy.

I want to feel more confident.  I want to feel more energetic.

I want to be in better shape so I can more easily participate in activities with my family.

These are the main reasons that have made me decide this should make the list this year.  So I joined a little Health Challenge put on by a girl in my ward.  There are 48 participants and everybody is put into teams.

Each day we track:  exercise, fruit/vegetable intake, water, no eating after 9pm, be in daily contact with somebody from your team, journal writing, scripture reading, prayer/meditation, avoiding sweets & junk food & daily adherence to a diet program.

I feel like all these things will help me prioritize my life just a little bit more and get me on track to taking better care of myself so I can better care for my family.

I plan to try to use this as my journal a few days a week to get my blog caught up from all the fun activities we have been doing lately.

I can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment