Friday, January 23, 2015

Mrs. Prince's Baby Shower

Ella's teacher, Mrs. Prince had a baby boy.  And because my daughter is such a great girl she wanted to plan a surprise baby shower for her.  She rallied up the other 4th grade teachers and they taught the kids some lullabies and had them make her a cute book on how to take care of a baby.

One day while Mrs. Prince thought the kids were in PE they went and asked her to come down to the gym.  She turned bright red as she walked in to see all the kids waiting for her.

I helped them with some games..


And got teary listening to them sing to her..


Those teachers are pretty special people.  I feel so blessed my kids have such fabulous ladies to be their teachers and influence their lives for good.  I am also proud of little Ella for arranging this baby shower for Mrs. Prince.  I know here heart felt happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment