Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Expedition University

I was thinking today as we were driving to lessons just how important riding in the car together has been.  My kids have learned to sing the books in the Book of Mormon along with countless other songs, memorize all kinds of things, practice all kinds of things like spelling, counting, etc and listen to books on tape about friendship and other fun topics.  Although it can get a bit monotonous chauffeuring each week it sure has been beneficial.

Ella has been asking me to teach her the songs to sing the books in the Old and New Testament so today I pulled out the Primary CD and we sang and we will continue to sing until she is satisfied.   I had a small moment in the car today where I just felt so thankful for these opportunities to drive from one place to another with my kids in tow learning and talking and singing.  Sure am blessed to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment