Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Cody's Sealing


Saturday was a day I will never forget.  All morning I was feeling emotional as I sat and thought about how 1.5 years ago I would have only hoped and dreamed of this day.  My baby brother, the last of all my siblings entered the temple and was sealed to his eternal family.


Sweet Lily was waiting outside for Cody and Kylie to come out.  She looked so beautiful in her fluffy white dress.


Her two most favorite aunts made her post for a picture.  :) 

So many friends and family came out to support.  My grandparents came from Utah and my grandma Bateman and Bitton were both there.  We had aunts and uncles and cousins and so many friends cheering them on.  As I get older this support group means more and more to me.


Cody's pride and joy - Jameson. 

I just truly feel so blessed and so grateful for the power of the atonement.  So grateful that because our older brother, Jesus Christ paid the price for sin, our sins - we were able to be there, in that moment together.  Most of my siblings, including myself have not just glided into temple marriage.  It's been a struggle and a learning curb, however I am truly grateful for a merciful Lord who has allowed this miraculous day to happen. 




And I am CRAZY about this eternal companion of mine.  So blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment