Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Valentine

 Dustin left yesterday for a 3 day fishing trip with some friends  He got to spend the morning with us before he left and the kids were all home because they had the stomach flu the night before and were still trying to recover.  He and I took a walk and talked.  He did it only to please me because he normally doesn't like to go.  

After only an hour or two I was missing him like crazy!  Like super crazy!  I started to feel sad for all those who I know that recently lost their spouses.  My heart was aching and realizing how petty a lot of things are that we get upset about and how we need to find more time to be together.  I love this guy so much and feel so very blessed I get him as my eternal companion.  He is so very perfect for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment