Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

The preschool Valentines party was at our house this year.

We didn't get a picture of Molly's Valentines but here is her Valentine box. 

Alissa writing on her Valentines.  She picked flower suckers for her Valentines. 


I love her little writing. 

Ella had big ideas as though she has browsed Pinterest.  :)  Her Valentine box was a pink fluffy unicorn dancing on a rainbow.  She makes me laugh.  She did  good job making it.


Her Valentines were little pants with smarties stuffed inside that said You are a Smartie Pants Valentine.    I think she was happy with the turn out. 

Love these kiddos!!  Dustin and I get to go out for dinner and movie tonight for our Valentine date.  It's such a blessing to be surrounded by these people I love so very much on this fun day of LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment