Sunday, March 18, 2012

Time out for Women

My mom, sister and I had the opportunity to attend Time out for Women put on by Deseret Book this past weekend.  I had a week of not leaving the house so it was a much anticipated break.  I love being with my mom and sister too - they are 2 of my favorite people.  I wish I had better prepared myself mentally/spiritually for this event though.  It's amazing what that will do for you.  I still got a lot out of it and came home feeling ready to try harder which is always a good thing.

Here were the speakers:  John Bytheway,  Macy Robison,Virginia Pearce, Jericho Road, Mary Ellen Edmunds, D. Kelly Ogden, Merrilee Boyack,  Emily Freeman,  Emily Watts

I was reminded through this seminar of a few experiences I don't think I've journaled about so I'm going to try to do that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment