Saturday, March 15, 2014

Molly and the Mtn. Dew

Dustin was out playing games with his brother and friend and the girls and I were watching a movie in my room.  I realized Molly was missing for a few minutes which is nothing unusual.  She likes to go get a granola bar out of the pantry before bed.  

When I walked out to check on her though I found her standing in the kitchen with 5 open Mountain Dew and straws in each of them.  When I asked her what she was doing she said she was just getting everybody a drink.  I asked her how she opened them and then saw what was in her hand... a knife.  Apparently she stuck the knife through the cap and tipped it to open.  Crazy kid!  She is so independent and if she doesn't know how, she will find a way long before she will ask for help.  Better get moving those knifes ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment