Thursday, March 13, 2014

Look Out Kindergarten, Here I come!

I kept seeing these announcements for Kindergarten Round Up through Facebook and letters sent home from Ella's school and kept deleting them and throwing them away without second thought that I HAVE A KINDERGARTENER!  So I marked the calendar and after Joy School on Monday we went to the school and signed her up.

She wouldn't shake the principal Mr. Gauchey's hand or even talk to him.  She clammed up like a little shy girl.  Much like I did when I was her age, however I probably would have cried too. :)

She passed her Kindergarten assessment with 19/20 and got her very own book which we have read numerous times this week.  I'm pretty sure she is going to love this new adventure.

And this is just a cute Joy School project we made last week that I wanted a picture of. 

You can tell I have multiple kids because of her amazing hair dos.  :)  Even when I do her hair though she is tugging on the pony tales because they are too tight or not in the spot she thinks they should be so its not ALL my fault.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment