Thursday, March 13, 2014

Love & Logic


For the past 6 weeks Dustin and I have been able to attend a free Love and Logic course at the public library.  It has been a lot of fun for us - not so much sitting through an hour and a half of classes, but both hearing the same information about parenting and working together to apply it in our home and family.

It makes me remember that we both have a strong desire to be good parents to these 3 and soon 4 sweet babies that live with us and that this is THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB we will ever have!  I hope and pray that through the Spirit we can determine what techniques we should be using with our kids and helping them reach their full potential.  

I know Heavenly Father is aware of us and has the same desire for these precious kids.  I am thankful to have Dustin by my side to help me with the Logic part of this when emotions are running high.  Certainly another reason why marriage between a man and woman is ordained of God.

We are blessed, and I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment