Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Emotions of Pregnancy

Because I have organized every room in my entire house except the office/craft room - today was the day to finish.  It was fun to look through old papers and fill a trash bin and a plastic sack full of DI things and watch the room become a lot less cluttered.

One of the papers I found was one Dustin and I filled out in our Pregnancy Class we took in Logan while pregnant with Ella.  It makes me laugh and wanted to record it as we prepare for baby #4.  I believe our answers may have changed slightly.  :)

The paper is called The Emotions of Pregnancy.  Here are our responses:

#1  The best thing about being pregnant is:
Mom - Feeling the baby move & developing a bond with the baby inside of me.
Dad - I'm not!  My wife is a lot nicer.

#2  My biggest concern about this pregnancy is:
Mom - Hoping things end up right.
Dad - Knowing nothing about kids.


#3  I am happy when my partner:
Mom- Rubs my feet, shows me some sympathy.
Dad - Walks!  She is so cute/funny.

#4  I expect labor to be like:
Mom - Hard & long & painful, but very exciting & worth it.
Dad -  Playing catch or football (depends on labor)

#5  The thing I would like my partner to understand most during this pregnancy is:
Mom - I really do hurt, I really am tired.
Dad - It's normal.  You really will live.

#6 I'd like to be able to talk to my partner about:
Mom -  X
Dad - Everything

#7 After the birth, I am most concerned about:
Mom - Geting back to myself physically and staying emotionally "ok"
Dad - Responsibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment