Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Imagination


I love this girl's imagination.  I find her doing clever little things all the time.  Ella told me the other day that Alissa is the best at playing Polly Pockets because she does a really good job at it.  I would imagine that means she has a good imagination.  

She spent a few days playing mini ponies under the table. 

And an afternoon under my feet playing polly pockets.  They were sleeping on sponges she found under the sink.

And of course dishwashing tabs were their pillows.  Pretty clever girl. 

As I was mowing the lawn I noticed her helping Molly ride her bike without training wheels.  Molly has to have at least 5 pounds on this girl and is super close in height now too however she does not have the coordination Alissa has.  Makes me laugh to watch her try to help her sister.  Good thing she made sure she was safe with her helmet and knee pads on.  :)


I have to laugh at her recent prayers as well.  She has said a few times recently, "Please help us not to tell me we don't want to eat this dinner and we just eat it."  

Oh, I love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment