Monday, May 5, 2014

Baby Lincoln's Blessing Day

Baby Lincoln got blessed this Sunday.  It was stressful for me to make the decision to bless him this early, (not really early, but there are so many sick people right now and he is still not super strong) but we have so many conflicts for the next month on Sundays that we just went for it and I kept him strapped to me again and actually didn't let anybody hold him minus mom for a picture before church.

Heidi came and helped take some pictures of him this week.  These two are my favorite.


Mom and Dad came over and took some pictures of us on the step before we headed to the church.  I realized this was probably the only time we would look put together for longer than 5 minutes. :)  I'm glad we did too cause I love this picture of us all together with baby Lincoln in it.


Dustin did a beautiful job on his blessing and also bore a sweet testimony.  I sure love these boys and am thankful for the Priesthood in our lives. 

My 4 beautiful babies!

Grandma and Grandpa - wish we got one with his other grandparents there, but it didn't work out.

After church we met at Iona park for sandwiches and to let the kids run wild somewhere other than my house. :)  It was a wise choice. We had about 47 people come over and it was just perfect!

Cindy, Tyler & Alanah relaxing Braithwaite style. 

Kenny & Kailey 


My kids LOVE their cousins.  We are so lucky to have them close and be able to hang out so often.  


Heidi will have Lincoln's favorite cousin in about 10 weeks. :)


The last of the party - hanging out. 

What a wonderful day!!  It is always so humbling to have a life changing event like this and see the outpouring of love and support from family and friends.  We are so very blessed to be surrounded by amazing people and to have the gospel in our lives to center our relationships around.







No comments:

Post a Comment