Friday, May 16, 2014

5 Generations

We had a little photo shoot the other day at Grandma Bateman's house.  I have been thinking how important it is that we get some photos taken with Grandma Bitton - my kids great, great grandma.  It's a rare occasion that kids get to know their great, great grandma.

Heidi was kind enough to take some nice photos for us.  I love them and will cherish them all.  First we took one of each of my kids individually so they would have their own 5 generation photo.




Then all of us together. 

I just love it. 

Great, great Grandma Bitton with Baby Lincoln. 



4 generations.  I have been so blessed by these women in my life. 

Great grandma and grandpa Bateman with my kids. 

A fun one with just me and my kiddos. 

 


This is my new favorite photo of all time!  These girls just LOVE their baby brother and are there at every wimper trying to pacify him.  And can't stand it when he is asleep because they want to see him and touch him and hold him and kiss him.  :)  Drives me nuts sometimes but I'm glad they love him. 

I just like this one mostly because you can see by the look on his face he is cooing.  He's already 8 weeks old on Sunday!  How could it be?  He's getting big so quickly and starting to smile more and coo at us.  Sure love having a newborn in the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment