Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Morning

I was thinking this morning as my girls were getting ready for church - I think they love Sunday.  I know they love getting all dressed up with their pretty dresses and bows.  They love their Primary teachers and seem to love the routine of getting ready for church.
 
I was feeling so much love for them this morning I made them stop and have a picture.

It's one of those moments where I just want to freeze time.  I want to remember what it was like to watch them twirl in their pretty dresses and dance to the opening hymn.   I wanted to remember having them stick their hair in my face and ask me if they smell pretty from their bath.  I want to remember the magnetic pull to the drinking fountain.  The big smiles because they just felt the love of the Savior through good Primary Teachers who taught them.    
 
I had to laugh this morning as Ella was walking into the church in her high heels.  Dustin looked at her and looked away and I realized he is getting used to the growing up girly things.  It's all been so foreign to him and so often he gives me a confused look and I have to give him back a reassuring - "It is normal" look.  We are so blessed to have these three beautiful babies.  They make life so much fun and so meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment