Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Month of Birthdays

I feel so blessed this month to live close to my family and get to celebrate birthdays with them. Not only did we celebrate my birthday but we got to celebrate Grandma Bateman's 70th Birthday and Isabella's 1st Birthday. There are a total of 11 birthdays in the month of February between our two families.

I'm glad one of the kids took a picture of this cute birthday clown.  Maybe I've already blogged about it before, but it is sentimental to me and goes out on every birthday.  My mom painted it and used to stick a balloon in his hand for our birthdays.  I love it!
 
We went to Chuck A Rama and had dinner with my family for grandma's birthday.  Here are my good mom and dad - so blessed to have such amazing parents.
 
Grandma & Grandpa Bateman.   Happy Birthday Grandma!
 
The newly weds who just donated plasma and are holding our cousin Judd's baby.  Kenny wants Heidi to have one.. right now. :)
 
I let the kids walk around taking pictures with my camera.. here are a few they came up with. 


 








 
 
I just love these kids!  It makes me so happy to look over these pictures of them being with their cousins.  A lot of my childhood memories are with my cousins.

 
Happy Birthday Isabella! 


No comments:

Post a Comment