Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sunbeams

Better late than never.  I wrote this in January and am finally putting a picture with it.

Alissa started Sunbeams on Sunday!!  She has been talking about it for at least a month.  When I took her to class another one of her friends was sitting there crying so we talked to her and had her come sit by Alissa.  I noticed Alissa starting to do really big blinks trying to hold her tears and be brave.  The two girls held hands and waited for their teacher and being brave in the big kid class.  Wish I had a picture.  So sweet!

Oh, the time flies.  As I was doing a grandma's hair this week she reminded me that my house work will ALWAYS wait for me.  It will be there when I get back, however the days to play with my kids will not.  Love this girl to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment