Tuesday, February 12, 2013

30!

I had my 30th birthday last week.  I still remember when I would tell people that MY mom was 30.  I'm not sad about it.  I still feel like I am young.

A few days before my birthday my good friend Farrah treated me and the younger girls to lunch at Red Robin and we brought mom with us.  I just love these 2 ladies!  They take good care of me.

On my birthday, Mom volunteered to watch the girls for me while I went and cashed in the gift certificate she gave me back in December for a 1 hour massage.  It was AWESOME!  It was a super way to start off the day.

My younger brother wanted to make lunch plans and since Dustin was off and I was hanging out with mom we made a group of it and went with mom, Dustin, Cody, Kylie and my 3 girls.  We went to Chilis so I could have chips and salsa and lava cake.

Dustin had a campout that evening with the scouts so mom and dad took me and the girls to see Rise of the Guardians at the Paramount.  It was a great day to turn 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment