Monday, February 4, 2013

Heidi got married!

My sister got engaged back in November and had plans to get married March 2nd.  Last Tuesday we all got a text saying she changed the plan and is getting married Friday. 
 
Mom treated Lisa, Heidi and I to pedicures on Thursday night and Grandma and mom got manicures at the beauty college Heidi works at.  (Austin Kade Academy)
 
Then we went to Perkins to give her a few gifts and eat some pie.  It was a lot of fun.  I love these girls! 


 
 
Friday afternoon at 4:30 she had an excellent turnout full of family and friends and she and Kenny were sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple.  Pretty awesome day!
 
The little girls have been excited about it for WEEKS!   

 
After the wedding and some pictures we went to my moms house where we had a little dinner for the two of them before they headed out.  Jeremy, Cody & I decorated their car in the garage. 
 
Super fun.  They headed to Utah for a little honeymoon so we are excited for them to come home so we can all chat with them about the day.  I'm excited to have a new brother in law and that my sister is married!  Love these 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment