Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tulip Festival

After our awesome race and a shower we headed to Thanksgiving Point to enjoy the last day of the Tulip Festival.  It was the first time my little family has ever been there and hopefully not the last.  It was beautiful!  We loved every minute of it.






Dad and Alissa looking at the fish.

The kids even got to feed them.




For a few minutes there my emotions overcame me.  I started thinking - if we get to have our own world one day.  I hope this is what it looks like and even what it feels like.   I had my sweet little family all with big smiles on their face, the sun was shining and the flowers and colors were amazing.  It was quiet and peaceful and happy.   Heavenly Father really did design a beautiful world!



This was Alissa's favorite part.  She felt like a princess inside these columns.   She was dancing around and didn't want to leave.







Oh, what another perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment