Sunday, May 13, 2012

Saturday Sleep Out Take 1

I had a brilliant idea of pitching a tent this weekend and letting the family sleep outside.  I am assuming my husband surrendered to the idea because of the fact that it's mother day weekend.  Saturday night we pulled out the tent and put it up, blowed up air mattresses and hauled them out along with tons of blankets, sleeping bags and everybody's pillow.  We also pulled out some fun games and glow sticks. 





Dustin would have the kids go on a "mission" in order to earn a glow stick.  They would have to run around the tent 2 times, jump on the tramp and run back for example.  They thought it was the coolest thing ever!


I had fun playing with the shutter speeds on my camera.




We hung out for a few hours playing and then it was time for bed...  everybody but Alissa fell asleep and I was woke suddenly by the sound of her walking around in the tent.  I decided I didn't want to wake up to find her missing in the back yard so I was hauling her and Molly inside.  Dustin decided to follow and brought Ella.  I guess it was a fun attempt.  We had a great couple hours and then a good nights rest in our warm beds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment