Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hogle Zoo

My friend Farrah Hansen and I decided while our husband were planning their hike to the Grand Canyon that we would plan a little trip to Utah.  The weekend after the boys got home we went to Utah.  Farrah and I and the kids left Friday morning and met her sister in Ogden for lunch and stopped at the Quilted Bear.  Then we headed to Hogle Zoo.


I think I have just as much or more fun than the kids.   I just love these big animals.

Cute kids riding the carousel.




That giraffe was so close we could almost pet him.



And the much anticipated train ride...


Oh so fun!  We checked into our motel and took the kids swimming in the freezing cold 3ft 6 swimming pool.  Ya, super fun with all 3 of my kids under the height of the swimming pool.  I didn't even bring life jackets either.  Our husbands had to work and met up with us at the motel Friday night.  We were happy to see them after a long day with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment