Sunday, January 8, 2012

Journal Junction - Hobbies

This month, write about things you like to do in your free time. Do you like to be outside or inside? Do you play with a big group, or do you like alone time? Do your activities depend on the weather? Write about something new you would like to do in the future.

At this stage in my life in my free time I usually like to take a nap.  However, I don't think sleeping is really considered a hobby.  I love, love to take pictures!  I'm not really great at it, but I do love it. 

I like to organize.  It makes me so happy and function so much better when things in my home are organized.  I almost always have a new organizing project in mind.

I love to coupon shop and to get a great deal.  My sister in law said it so well, "the men go hunting and get their elk, we go shopping and get our elk."  I love it!  I don't love clipping and organizing the coupons, but I sure love spending 1/2 the amount of money I normally would have.

I love to play computer.  I like to update my blog and journal about my family.  I like to check friends blogs and see what they are up to.  I like to find family home evening ideas and fun things to do with my kids by browsing online.

I like to read with the kids and especially listen to Ella read. 

I would say I am a home body.  I like to be in the comforts of my own home mostly because I can put my kids in their beds when needed, have food/snacks for the kids when needed, not feel as bad when they act out, etc.  There is nobody I would rather be with (except on a bad day when I really need a break) than my little family here at home.  However, I do enjoy getting out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment