Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 New Years Resolutions

It's that time again.  I'm sitting down to write out my goals for the upcoming year.  To start, I like to review last year's goals.

2011 Goals:Read the Book of Mormon  - I ended up getting called to Primary and studied the New Testament. 
Have 100% visiting teaching - I didn't have 100% but I did TONS better this year. 
Attend the temple at least 12 times - I did bad recording this.  It was between 10-12 times.
Start education funds for all 3 kids - Did it. 
Print my blog book  - Printed books for 2008, 2009 and 2010
Memorize The Living Christ - nope
Lose 20 (or more) pounds - nope

Any additional accomplishments:
Refinanced our home to a 15 year loan.
Survived.

2012 Goals:
Read & Study the Book of Mormon personally and as a family.
Keep a daily gratitude journal.
Kneel to pray, everyday.
Attend the temple 12 or more times.
Complete 72 hour kits.
Don't drink caffeine.

I am committing to take these goals seriously and make sure I have accomplished all of them next year.  They are all within my means to accomplish and I know they will make me a better person if I will make them a priority.

1 comment: