Monday, December 19, 2011

A Good Example

I know Heavenly Father used some stradegy when he sent Ella first.  I think that for a bunch of different reasons, but one of which is that she is such a great helper to me and such a great example to her little sisters.

Yesterday we came home from 1:00 church and as always we were all sleepy.  We all grabbed a snack and  I quickly made a lasagna to put in the oven.  As it was cooking I went and laid down on the bed.  Ella came in and said, "Dad, I have something to tell you can you come out here?"  Dustin followed her out and she plotted with him how they would get the table all set and ready so I didn't have to do any of it since I made dinner. 

I knew what they were doing so I took full advantage and didn't get up until Ella came and led me with my eyes closed into the kitchen for the grand suprise.

Such thoughtful things like this are not uncommon for this little girl.  I am so grateful I have her to help me teach her younger sisters how to be kind and do service for others.  She is such a blessing to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment