Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Splash Park

We are almost finished with our Summer Bucket List.  One of the last 10 items was to visit the Splash Park in Rexburg and ride the carousel.  My niece April is staying with us this week and we took my other niece Alanah with us to the park too. 
The big girls were a huge help with the little kids.  I was really grateful they came.  We also met up with my life long friend Misty Richmond and her 2 kids.  We have been to the park almost every week together this summer.  It has been great to stay in touch.

The water was actually shut off at the park for the first 1/2 hour or so we were there.  It would turn on for just about 30 seconds, long enough to get everything wet, and then turn off again.  My kids loved it and actually all of our kids pretty much finished playing when the water turned back on.  All except Eeva, she was a trooper!






We had a great time hanging out in the shade watching the kids play.  I'm really super sad summer is coming to an end soon.  We have a lot to cram in these next few weeks.  Time to party!!




No comments:

Post a Comment