Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Idaho Falls Chuckars

We got to go with my family to the Chuckars' Game again this summer and sit in the Texas Roadhouse Suite.  It's seriously the best way to go to the ball game with little kids.

You get to have AC, couches, food, drinks and less space to run around.  My girls loved having the Red Robin bird and Charley the Chuckar shake their hand.

Molly wasn't too sure about it.
Alissa got an autographed foot.

Baby Kourtney 

Heidi, Dad & I


Brothers:  Cody & Jeremy

Cute boyfriend 

Grandpa & Molly

Lissa giving Heidi big kisses 

WE ARE LOVING SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!! I have been checking your blog for 4 months now waiting for an update. the 9 month Molly post was always the top post, so I thought you were slacking! Whats the deal? It didn't update until I clicked on the 2011 post link thing. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete