Friday, July 22, 2011

Raspberries at Grandma & Pa Braithwaites

One thing we LOVE about this time of the year is when Grandma Carol calls and says, "The raspberries are on and the birds are eating them."  We load up and go pick.  Ella insists that she use one of grandma's cups rather than take our own.  It makes the experience that much better I guess. 

So the girls go in and out of rows and eat and eat and eat and come out with an empty cup asking me to dump mine in theirs so they can keep eating.  Of course I do it. 


It makes for a super fun trip to grandma and grandpa Braithwaite's house.


Molly couldn't get enough and I couldn't keep up so we gave her a pea.  She didn't care if it had a pod on it she ate it.


And then I tried to get a picture of all 3 of them and fed them raspberries to keep them still for a picture.. she ate the raspberries and then started on rock.  You can see Alissa is a bit concerned.  I think this ties in perfectly with my recent post on if my kids will survive if I have any more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment