Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cute Ella

Since I can remember, Ella's favorite "flower" has been a dandilion.  We have seen a lot of flying dandilion seeds this summer.  It's been kinda fun though because Ella decided they are Tinkerbell and other fairies flying around.  Whenever we see one fly past Ella and Alissa both yell, "TINKERBELL!"  I love it!

My neice was over the other day playing.  Here is what I over heard.

Kailey:  It's fun playing at your house.
Ella:  I know, that's because my mom is the best!


My heart swelled.  You bet we made snow cones that day.  I even let the kids make their own individual batch of colored pancakes.  If I could hear that every day, I'm sure I'd be a better mom.

1 comment:

  1. You are the best Mom Jess, but the dirt and rocks? Well maybe that's not so good! :)

    ReplyDelete