Sunday, July 13, 2014

More Baby Lincoln pictures

Lincoln has started to giggle a little and his new favorite is chomping on his hands.   I can hear him in the other room just sucking away.  He also kicks like crazy when he gets excited.

Ella took this in the back seat with Lincoln.  Oh boy!

Such a sweet buddy.  He hates his car seat, especially when the car is idle.  As long as we stay moving he is usually ok. 

Molly rarely gets to hold Lincoln mostly because he knows when she is coming and fusses so I don't let her.  She is too crazy for him right now.  I am sure they will be partners in crime soon enough though.  The other night she was sleepy so I let him lay by her for a few minutes while she was still and she thought it was so sweet that he was touching her face.  So did I. 

I am OBVIOUSLY out numbered!  Love them though. 

Lincoln has a super cute suit he got from a friend at my baby shower.  We dressed him up in it for church on Sunday and he looked so handsome but didn't like it very much.  He tries to eat anything that comes near his mouth and the collar was uncomfortable.  Dustin made me change it before church so I guess we got it for pictures.  Isn't he so handsome! 

Oh boy, watching daddy play his game.   

We cut off some of Ella's jeans and somehow they seemed to fit right on his little head.  We probably shouldn't torture him like this, but man he is so funny.  Just look at those cheeks! 

Mom and dad watched the kids for a little while when I took some pictures for Heidi and Kenny and when I came home he was sound asleep on dad's arm. 

And so was dad.  Pretty cute! 


No comments:

Post a Comment