Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lincoln turns 4 months!

This beautiful baby boy is 4 months old!!  He is giggling and cooing and smiling.  He has started to slobber a lot more and and trying his darndest to get his fist in his mouth.  He loves to watch his mobile and listen to music.  

He also loves the TV.  We went to a movie the other day and in the 2nd row he stared at the movie for the entire 1.5 hours.  Occasionally made a happy sound and kicked his legs.  It made us laugh!!

He loves his mama and this makes me happy.  One of the benefits of breastfeeding I guess. :)  He is a good little eater and a great sleeper.  Usually only wakes me up once in the night and eats quickly and is right back to sleep until about 7 or 8.  Good thing cause I can't function too well without sleep.  My favorite is his quick little smiles as he catches my eye after feeding him in the night.  Melts my heart!


We took him to his well visit yesterday and here are his stats.

Weight: 16 lb 2.5 oz - 60%
Height 26" - 82%

LOVE this boy!!  So happy we get to have him in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment