Friday, April 25, 2014

Summer Bucket List


Alissa and I were talking tonight and I realized she didn't remember ever going to the zoo.   I looked up on the blog the last time we went to the zoo and it was summer 2012.  I also found we had made a summer bucket list and did so many fun things so I am going to copy that list and try to do a bunch of these things again and cross off as we go.  Now this makes me excited for summer!!


Visit Grandma & Grandpa Wheeler in Utah
The Zoo
Read a few books together
Go Bowling
Go Fishing
Finger Painting
Make Popcicles
Swimming
Treasure Hunt
Go to the pet store
Blast Off
Drive in Movie - home made or actual
Splash Park & Carousel
A hike with dad
BBQ with friends
Temple Visitors Center
Play Tball
Service Project
Make snow cones
Lemonade Stand
Movies
Ride Fourwheelers
Make home made pizza
Fly Kites
Try to dutch oven cook something
Have a backyard fire with smores
Fly Kites
Go Camping
Bug Collection
Paper Airplanes or Oragami
Play Dough
Museum
Bike Ride
Make a craft
Cousin Sleepover (or cousin camp if I can handle it)
Slip N Slide
Play with friends ALL day
Fruit Loop necklace
See a waterfall (mesa, Shoshone, or something else)
Pjs all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment