Monday, July 8, 2013

Boating with the Floyds

Some of our friends in the ward, the Floyds donated a boating trip to the scout auction at their recent fundraiser and Dustin decided he wanted it.  So last Saturday after the guys got back from Encampment, we loaded up and went to Blacktale.
 
I was extremely impressed at how well my kids handled being on the boat since they hadn't really don't that before.  Ella and Alissa wanted to tube and had fun.  Alissa got cold after a few minutes so she hopped back on the boat.

 
I rode with Brooke and this picture cracks me up.  I almost kicked her because I was turning around from laying on my stomach to sitting down. 

 
All the kids watching their mamas. 


 
The kids loved it when we just parked and let them jump off the boat or a dock and swim around. 
 
We jumped off some rocks. 
 
The kids even jumped from a little closer to the water. 


 
So stinkin' fun!  These cute kids make everything more exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment