Monday, July 29, 2013

A few random pictures of summer.

Molly playing with her friend Lydia with the ponies in the water table.
 
Alissa with our friend Farrah's neice Mia.  They were visiting for a week so we got to have them over to play in the water with us one day.

 
Ella and her friend Hannah painted Alissa's face and presented her.  So beautiful!

 
She loved it.

 
The kids let me take some cool pictures of them doing tricks outside. 
We decided Alissa should be in gymnastics.


 
A cool close up of some bees that were busy working out in our shed.

Alissa with her Band-Aids on every corner of her body.  I got her a couple boxes of 100 for $1 that she has free rein to.  I got tired of getting them down every time she bumped her elbow.  Now I can feel happy that $.04 a day made her quit whining. :)  Sure do love this baby girl.  She is getting so big.  I need to do some updates on these kids soon! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment