Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Molly!

My baby is 3!  It's incredible how quickly the time goes by when you have 3 kids.  I feel like I never missed a moment with Ella's first 3 years and with Molly and Alissa I can hardly keep up. 
 
Molly got to go birthday shopping with grandma Debbie and got this
beautiful pink bike which she LOVES!

 
She is a pretty good rider.
 
Sunday morning Dustin actually woke us all up and we got to watch Molly open her presents.

 
We had pink pancakes and a tea party before church.

 
That evening we had yet another cousin party to celebrate this big girl's birthday.  We did some more activities out back.  This table was for coloring and gluing eyeballs onto their pictures.
 
We had a photo booth and we talked a few adults into joining in the fun.  Grandma Carol, Dustin and Devin are in there. :) 
 
The kids had strawberry cupcakes and the adults had chocolate cake & chocolate frosting. (my favorite.  You can do that when they are only turning 3 right?)   Molly LOVED the attention.

 
She really wanted a piñata so I took her with me to Winco to pick it out.  She picked out Cinderella and on the way home ripped her arms off while she was playing if your happy and you know it clap your hands with the piñata.  My girls kids had a great time stuffing it with candy on Saturday night and then smacking it back out at the party.

 
LOTS of candy!
 
Molly got spoiled with lots of gifts. 

 
A few things about this baby girl:
*She is 99% of the time - HAPPY!  She loves life and loves to party. 
*She is mischievous.  She will intentionally drip her juice on the floor or color
 on her legs with markers. 
*She loves food.  In fact if you want to tease her you grab the peanut butter and she will chase you until you give it back.  She is often climbing into the pantry or freezer for a snack.
*She loves nursery and I am sure that's probably because she loves her nursery teachers
Sister Payne and Capson.
*She is a little social bug.  She loves people and loves attention.  She will be the first to make friends.  I often hear people say, "I love Molly."  She is certainly the most social of all my girls.
*We call her Molls, Molly Moo, Mollzy, Moll Moll
 
She is such a sweetheart.  We are so blessed to have her a part of our family and honestly cannot imagine what things were like without her.  She has been such a great addition and adds such a fun dynamic to our home.  So grateful Heavenly Father has allowed us to be her parents here on earth.  

1 comment:

  1. How great birthday post! I truly loved reading through this. I am also an event planner and for my sister’s upcoming birthday I also would be hosting a personalized party at the rooftop venue NYC. She loves the fairy lighting so I would be using a lot fairy lights as well as some colorful lightings for table décor.

    ReplyDelete