Monday, July 29, 2013

The Hobo and Rafting

 
 So a week ago I was picking raspberries at my mother in laws house and came home feeling like I had scratched my leg on the raspberry bushes.  The next day I could see I had actually been bit by something that left 2 holes.  After another day it was bad enough to send me into the doctor again.  My leg was hot and swollen clear down to my ankle and the actual bite spot was killing the skin.  OUCH!  It hurt a lot.  They put me on antibiotic and diagnosed it as a hobo bite for the 2nd year in a row!!  Thankfully after 1 week and some antibiotic it is feeling and looking a lot better.
 
The good news is I got a lot of raspberry jam made and in the freezer. :)
 
Dustin and I were able to go on a white water rafting trip in Jackson Hole down the Hoback this past Friday.  We opted to have the front seats to get the most out of our experience.  It was incredible!!  Super fun and I can't wait to do it again.
 
 
Here are the pictures they took of us going through a rapid. 
 
We got to cash in our gift certificate Jeremy and Lisa gave us for Christmas to stay at a motel here in Idaho Falls that night while they watched our kids.  It was a fun little "get away".  It's always nice to have a little break from the kids even when we miss them like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment