Thursday, January 24, 2013

Singing to my babies..

I think it's time for another baby.

I have been reminiscing about singing to my babies. 

Ella loved it, snuggled next to me and just listened.  Sometimes fell asleep.

Alissa used to shhh me.  From the time she was little she knew SHHH.  So I stopped singing.

Molly sang along with me.  I really think it was probably 5 months when I noticed her humming the song I was singing as I sang to her.  It was crazy!  I still sang to her, but only when I wanted her to stay awake.  Otherwise she would sit humming as long as I would sing.

I think it's funny how different they all are.  All female, all made from the same mom and dad, blonde hair, green eyes, yet so very different.  I love them all just the way they are too.  So grateful for Heavenly Father allowing me to be their earthly mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment