Thursday, July 5, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Ella and Alissa finished their 2nd week of swimming lessons at Ammon pool.  It was Alissa's first year and she LOVED it!  We pulled out Ella's old swimming suit and Alissa has been loving it too.  She calls it her swimming princess swimming suit because it has a little skirt around it.  She prances and dances around with it on.

Every day Ella would make sure her little sister made it safely into the pool.

Alissa's class mostly got comfortable in the water. 



She will jump in and go under water without much hesitation now.  I am impressed.


I love this picture of her with her class because after I took it she turned around and said, "that's my mom!"  Made me feel all warm and fuzzy that I was the person she was calling mom.  I sure love that girl.


She even jumped off the diving board on the last day.



Ella is becoming a little fish too.  She isn't afraid of the water anymore and spent most of the class time sticking her face in the water or talking, talking, talking.  I'm not sure she got much out of this session. :)




Ella was so nervous all week about Alissa jumping off the diving board.  At least that is what she claimed.  I'm sure she was a bit nervous for herself too. She is so funny.



She was pretty proud when she came back up out of the water though.


Dustin had Friday off so he got to come to the last swimming lesson with us and watch the girls jump off the diving board.  For the last few years we have bought a snow cone after the last swimming lesson and sit on the grass and eat it together.  It's fun to be together.  Sure do love this little family of mine and I'm so grateful I can stay home and take these girls to swimming lessons every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment