Friday, February 3, 2012

Muddy Memories

About an hour before school got out on Thursday I got a call from Ella who said, "Mom, I fell in the mud and now I'm all muddy and need you to come get me."  When I showed up I couldn't help but laugh.  I used to.. well probably still would love playing in the mud.  I was upset that she didn't follow the rules are recess, but laughed at her muddy mess.  She said a friend prompted her to get into the mud and once she was in there she just had so much fun so she got all muddy.  

Oh boy!  Hopefully it was ANOTHER lesson learned.  We have had a lot of them lately.

Here is my muddy picture.  It was 1998 and we went camping with my cousins and I even took a good friend Staci Sibbett on that trip. 

I was trying to catch a frog in the mud and when my boot got stuck nobody would come help me except my cousin Tyrel.  Once I saw we weren't going to get out of there clean I just decided we might as well make the most of it.  It is a very fond memory to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment