Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Braithwaite Family Rules Take 1


I have been feeling like we need to make some family rules or expectations together so for Family Home Evening on Monday we did just that.  Here is take 1 on the Braithwaite Family Rules.  I was grateful for all the input Ella gave.  She even typed a bunch of them up for me today she has been so excited.  Yes, I love my OSHA!

Braithwaite Family Rules

We will pray daily.
We will read scriptures daily.
We will go to church each week.
We will have family home evening each week.
We will help others.
We will obey the laws.
We will obey mom and dad.
We will be honest always.
We will respect each other’s stuff.
We will be kind to each other and always avoid:   hitting, kicking and name calling.
We will use good manners.
We will speak with indoor voices.
We will keep the house clean by cleaning up after ourselves.
We will only poop in the toilet.
We will get our 5 things done before using electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment