Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day

I'm not sure I can adequately put into words my feelings about Mothers Day.  My heart has been so full today as I have reflected on my sweet babies that call me mom and my dear mom and mother in law that laid the foundation for my husband and I.  We have been truly blessed to have amazing mothers to pave the way.

Each year I convince Dustin to take a picture of me with the kids.  It's amazing to me how much they have grown.  This is my new favorite picture too.  I just love being their mom!  I am honestly living my dream.

Just look at these pictures from the last 2 years!


I look back and think, "Why did I think life was so complicated back then."  ha!  

Especially when you see this real life picture taken at the end of our series of pictures Dustin took to get one good one.  Lincoln is squirming and Molly is bugging him with her hand, Alissa is trying to run away and Ella is giving me bunny ears with a giant smile.  Pretty much sums it up!

Dustin made me breakfast and all the girls got themselves ready for church.  After church the house was a mess and I went and took a nap with Lincoln while Dustin and the girls picked up.  It was a pretty amazing Mothers Day.  Then we got to go have lunch at my moms and then go visit Dustin's mom.  I sure love this holiday.  I am easily emotional as I just count my blessing that I am able to be a mom.  I wouldn't choose to be anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment