Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Family Motto

When my kids came home and told me their school motto I was immediately struck that we needed a family motto.  So for family home evening a few months ago we sat down and wrote out some qualities we wanted to display and we mushed them all into a short little motto the kids could memorize.  I put a prize out there for anybody that memorized it and within the first week our family all had it memorized.  We now say it together any time it is appropriate to remind each other and before school each day.  I just love it.  We just had it simply typed and hanging on the garage door for us to memorize but I made it a little more fancy to put in a frame.

Sure love my family and that we share the gospel which brings great joy to all of our lives.  I am grateful we have direction in our lives through our Savior and his example.


No comments:

Post a Comment