Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Other November Events

Other than the girls getting their tonsils out, we had Lincoln with an ear infection, Dustin with sinus infection and a WHOLE lot of medicine taking!  Thankfully Ella and I stayed healthy.  

The girl's school had a Vetrans Day program again this year and Uncle Devin came to hang out with us.  I sit and cry as I think how grateful I am for the servicemen & women and their families who sacrifice so much for our freedom.  Devin's son David is serving in Afghanistan right now. 


I'm happy that Molly still likes to take naps sometimes.  

Lincoln is growing so much!  He's going to have to learn to walk soon cause Alissa can't hold him up very good.  She only has about 13 pounds on him now.  Ha!!


We built a fort out of their bunk beds.  Love these cute faces!! 

Ella packs this boy around all the time.  I sit him down on the floor to get something done and about 10 minutes later she is handing him to me because she went and got him and played with him and is ready to pass him off.  :)  He loves Ella too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment