Monday, December 15, 2014

4th Annual Christmas Caroling

We organized our 4th annual neighborhood Christmas caroling.  This year we did things just a little bit different.  We had our group family home evening at my house prior to going and everybody ate dinner at my house and then we bundled up and headed outside.  Each year I try to figure out a more efficient way for everybody to sing louder and more together so I had 15 copies of "books" printed and made a CD of music.  After it was done somebody volunteered to do it next year so it wasn't too effective.  But yay for somebody else doing it next year!

It was fun having my family all be there with us.  We had about 50 people.

We came back to our house for hot chocolate and treats afterward again.




I just love how the Christmas carols bring the Christmas spirit so much.  I almost always am brought to tears as we sit together and sing.  I am reminded of my love and appreciation for the Savior, for my family and friends and so many blessings flood my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment