Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June Summer Excitement!

I love  summer!  Hands down it is my favorite season with these little kids.  Almost every day is something exciting and soaking up the Vitamin D feels so good!

We have been crossing off things from our bucket list like crazy!  We had a few BBQs with friends.  Roasted some smores a couple of times.

I think I am starting to notice that I have a lot of kids because here is Molly in her leotard and no shoes but I was just thankful she was dressed. :)

The school provides free breakfast and lunch for kids 1-18 so we have gone multiple times to have lunch and/or breakfast.  Can't really beat free food.

Got to have a little cousin time.

One day after roaming the neighborhood for a friend to play with Alissa came home all by herself and disappointed that everybody had something to do so I hooked her up with some paint and had her paint herself on the back door.  What a cutie!


Lincoln got to go for his first walk.  He pretty much loved the stroller, minus the times when Molly would reach over. :)

She just can't stand herself!  Lots of kisses and hugs and squeezed cheeks. 

Dustin's work had their annual picnic at Tautphaus Park.  The girls got to crawl through this trailer filled with thick smoke to practice staying low in a fire. 

They gave them cute pink fire hats.  They got cotton candy and snow cones too.  A child's dream!

Then we headed through the zoo!  As always the kids loved it! 



Since Dustin learned he has hearing loss he has been protecting his ears while he mows the lawn.  The hat took it over the top though.  Even Ella said, "Dad, that's embarrassing."  I had to laugh.  Are we getting old? 

We bought a 25 swim pass to Ammon pool and since Molly gets in free that makes for a lot of swimming trips this summer. :)  I sat on the lawn chair with Lincoln and enjoyed the sunshine.  It was awesome and I am looking forward to doing it many more times. 

We picked grandma out a new parakeet for her birthday.  The girls thought it was fun.

And of course we are still at the park twice a week for Tball games.  So much fun!!  

I am LOVING this summer!  I came across this and thought it was funny.  I find myself looking forward to bedtime or a potential nap half way through the day. :)  Yes.. we must be getting old.




No comments:

Post a Comment