Thursday, June 5, 2014

Last Days of School

Ella's teacher this year was Mrs. Havens.  She was terrific.  I think only really special people become teachers.  They have so much patience and love.  I am thankful for that.

Ella conducted a game at the parent math night on the last week of school.  She got all fancy for it and felt pretty important.  We sat down and played her game and next thing we knew almost an hour had passed.  

I think Dustin the Engineer, decided this was his kind of school carnival.  He went from booth to booth  challenging 3rd graders to math problems.  :)  

After school got out on Thursday I took the kids for ice cream at Kiwi Loco.  Even before they had lunch.  Now that is spoiled!  Sure do love these kiddos! 

Now to enjoy 3 months of having them home before I send Ella to 4th, Alissa to Kindergarten and Molly to preschool.  Yikes!  They are growing too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment