Monday, February 17, 2014

Fun in the puddles

We have had some crazy weather!  About 2 weeks ago school was cancelled for -35 degree weather and then 2 weeks later it's 45 degrees and the kids are out riding their bikes.  In the week in between the drastic weather change the snow melted and we had TONS of water in the neighborhood.  We were on our way home from Visiting Teaching and the girls wanted to walk and splash in the puddles.  Looked like fun to me so I let them go and drove next to them.

Kinda wished I had rain boots. 


These girls crack me up.  For a few weeks they were outside just about every day rollerblading or skating in the drive way.  They were using all kinds of imagination to sweep the snow and play whatever it was they were playing.  Just made me smile every time I looked out at them.


Ella couldn't wait to get out in the puddles after school and crack the ice.

One day Alissa and Ella got real creative and made a snow castle. 


I thought that was pretty clever.  We sure are anxious for summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment