Monday, February 17, 2014

A little rearranging..

Since I have been done doing hair I have gone through my traditional "nesting" where I feel like every room needs to be organized and gone through.  I have taken at least 4 loads to DI already.  

About 2 weeks ago I was feeling a big urge to get things moved around to make room for this baby boy.  My mom came and helped me move Ella's room downstairs to our "guest bedroom" and switch the toddler bed out for a twin for Molly.  They baby now gets Ella's old room which will need to be painted. 

So far the girls are enjoying their new space.  Ella especially loves her room downstairs all except bedtime.  It usually takes somebody being down there with her for 5-10 minutes while she falls asleep which really hasn't been much of a problem.  Alissa has slept down there with her a few times and she has slept on my floor a few nights too during the weekend.

I took a picture in one of the few moments of clean bedrooms over the weekend.  Molly was asleep in her bed and for some reason Alissa felt like she wanted to stand by her. :)  


So relieved to have this all moved around and now I just need to do the boy's room.  One of these days when I catch some energy I will be all over it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment