Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Dustin!

We got to celebrate Dustin's 31st birthday on Wednesday!   He got to spend his day at work and then come home to a cute poster the girls made him, crepe paper hung from the garage door and balloons thrown at him.  Sadly I didn't decorate the bedroom door while he was asleep like I do for the girls - and he noticed so I will not make that mistake again. :)

It was a pretty darn low key birthday.  My parents watched our girls while we went to dinner with his mom, 2 brothers and sister in law to Garcias where he got to wear the fancy sombrero and be sang to by their employees. 
 
I am feeling pretty lucky to get growing old with this guy.  (Well mostly it's just him getting old :))  He is a good man and in the 11 years we have been married he has sure amazed me with what a good, pure heart he has.  I am so grateful for his hard work in providing for our family.  Sure do love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment